Van Parys - Mabale Nuptial

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wedding Souvenirs and Made up Ring Bearer Case

After almost 2 weeks of waiting for my package back home in the Philippines. Finally, it arrived yesterday at 1:30pm.  Had to fixed it up because it's all teared up to different pieces.  Got 29 out of 30 because theirs a hole in the box. Huh?!  Never mind that, just thankful the package arrived on time.  Thank you to my sister Nike who do the shopping and tarpaulin for me.  Thanks to my Mama Susan who mailed it. :)  To my father Papa Ading, who drove my mother to LBC.  Well, thanks to all who took part of sending it to me if ever I wasn't able to mention them. :)  Oh!  Here's the product of our sweat and perseverance with lots of burnt in the hands with glue sticks. LOL!  Special thanks to Arah for helping me finished designing the souvenirs.  She really helped me a lot!  Thanks much. :)






Oh! I had to made up a ring bearer case because they weren't able to buy a pillow for me in the Philippines.  Found a dollar treasure box in Dollarama and thought...Oh! Well, this can be a replacement.  Just do some decor inside and outside and viola...turns out to be cute!  FYI, a dollar compared to forty dollar pillow here...weighting the cost. Nah! nah!  Let's be unique once in a while. :)  hehehe....

0 comments:

Post a Comment